For all Berkshire families who have autistic girls or young women of any age who are pre- or post-assessment for Autism.
Topics covered include:
- Topic based workshops
- Questions & Answers
- Opportunity to talk to other parents and carers
Summer 2018 Workshops
- 19th April – Social Media: platforms, uses and expectations
- 24th May – Hiding in plain sight: how autistic girls can fly under the radar
- 28th June – Anxiety: what, why and how to manage
- 12th July – Friendships and relationships: making them and keeping them
Autumn 2018 Workshops
- 20th September – Autistic Girls and Mainstream Challenges: recognising and supporting needs, plus resolving back-to-school gremlins
- 18th October – Autism and Eating Disorders
- 22nd November – Occupational Interventions for Autistic Girls
Please note: All our courses and workshops are only suitable for Parents/Carers. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide childcare, or accommodate children.