For all Berkshire families who have autistic girls or young women of any age who are pre- or post-assessment for Autism.
Topics covered include:
- Topic based workshops
- Questions & Answers
- Opportunity to talk to other parents and carers
Autumn 2017 Workshops
- 21st September – Back to School Gremlins
- 19th October – Growing up: An Autistic Perspective (Guest Speaker)
- 16th November – Supporting Autistic Girls through Puberty (Guest Speakers)
- 14th December – Promoting Self-Worth
Spring 2018 Workshops
- 25th January – Missing: Autistic girls absent from mainstream secondary education
- 28th February – Friendships and relationships: making them and keeping them
- 15th March – Dads and their autistic daughters
Please note: All our courses and workshops are only suitable for Parents/Carers. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide childcare, or accommodate children.