For all Berkshire families who are foster carers, adoptive parents, special guardians or kinship carers and looking after children and young people with Special Educational Needs or Disabilities.
Topics covered include:
- Topic based workshops
- Questions & Answers
- Opportunity to talk to other parents and carers
Autumn 2017 Workshops:
- 2nd October – Introduction to creating Life Story Books
- 6th November – Strategies for reducing anxiety in LAAC
- 4th December – Strategies for emotional regulation in LAAC
Spring 2018 Workshops:
- 8th January – Emotional Regulation Part 1 – Reducing anxiety in LAAC
- 5th February – Emotional Regulation Part 2 – Calming through the senses
- 5th March – Working with Schools – Effective strategies for LAAC settling and learning
Two workshops on each date: 10:30am – 12:30pm, and repeated: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Please note: All our courses and workshops are only suitable for Parents/Carers. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide childcare, or accommodate children.