A course for parents/carers who have children and young people on the Autistic Spectrum, or for those awaiting an assessment.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding ASD
- Social interaction
- How to handle repetitive activities
- Special skills and interest
- Sensory sensitivities
- ASD behaviour & management
- Principles of behaviour management
- Anxiety and how to manage it
- Understanding and managing behaviour
Please note: All our courses and workshops are only suitable for Parents/Carers. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide childcare, or accommodate children.