If you’re looking for training for practitioners, parents, foster carers or family members on any aspect of parenting or working with children with a range of additional needs and/or disabilities, including looked-after and previously looked-after children, we can help you.
We can provide a one-off workshop or training series covering a variety of topics, including:
- Special Needs (in general)
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
- Dual Diagnosis (Autism and ADHD)
- Introduction to PDA (Pathological Demand Avoidance)
- Sensory Processing
- Understanding and Managing behaviour in children with special needs
- Caring for, or supporting, Looked After and Adopted Children
- Nurturing attachments with children who have experienced trauma of separation or loss
- Managing the stress of Caring
We can also provide more specialist one to one support for families facing more complex challenges or who would be unable to attend a workshop or course.
Please also see this flyer for further information on our service to help support children with early life trauma in schools.
To find out more or to discuss your requirements, please contact us on 07557 102623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, look at our whole range of courses and workshops in our Service Price Plan.