A two hour course for parents/carers who have children and young people (aged 0-18) with Special Needs who struggle with their sleep.
Topics covered include:
- Children’s sleep cycles and sleep needs
- The reasons behind night settling and night waking
- Strategies to feel less stressed when sleep training
- New parenting strategies for settling your child to sleep, and staying asleep
- 15 minute individual sleep consultation and sleep plan
This service was commissioned by the CCGs, part of the NHS in the west and east of Berkshire.
Please note: This course is only suitable for Parents/Carers. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide childcare, or accommodate children unless otherwise stated.