A two week course for parents/carers who have children and young people (aged 0-18) with Special Needs who struggle with their sleep.
Topics covered include:
- Children’s sleep cycles and sleep needs
- The reasons behind night settling and night waking
- Strategies to feel less stressed when sleep training
- New parenting strategies for settling your child to sleep, and staying asleep
- 15 minute individual sleep consultation and sleep plan provided at the end of week two
This service was commissioned by the CCGs, part of the NHS in the west and east of Berkshire.
Please note: This course is only suitable for Parents/Carers. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide childcare, or accommodate children unless otherwise stated.