For parents/carers who have children and young people (aged 0-18) with Special Needs who struggle with their sleep.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page for links to our latest events and to sign up to our mailing list.
Topics covered include:
- Children’s sleep cycles and sleep needs
- The reasons behind night settling and night waking
- Strategies to feel less stressed when sleep training
- New parenting strategies for settling your child to sleep, and staying asleep
- 15 minute individual sleep consultation and sleep plans (dependant on event)
We run the following courses and workshops:
- Pre and Post Assessment Workshop: SLEEP and Autism/ADHD: East Berkshire – For those registered with an East Berkshire GP surgery (Bracknell Forest, Slough, Windsor, Ascot and Maidenhead). Funded by the Berkshire East NHS CCG area Autism and ADHD provider GEMS4Health.
- Sleep for Parents/Carers of Children and Young People with additional needs: West Berkshire – For those registered with a West Berkshire GP surgery (Reading, West Berkshire and Wokingham). Funded by the Berkshire West NHS CCG area Autism and ADHD Service.
- Sleep and Anxiety for Parents/Carers of Children and Young People with SEN: Berkshire – For parents/carers with a child who lives, or attends a school, in Berkshire. Funded by Global’s Make Some Noise, The Good Exchange and the Greenham Trust.
Please note: These courses and workshops are only suitable for Parents/Carers. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide childcare, or accommodate children unless otherwise stated.