- This event has passed.
Sleep for Parents/Carers of Children and Young People with Autism/ADHD: On Demand Presentation
A two hour presentation for parents/carers.
Topics covered include:
- Children’s sleep cycles and sleep needs
- The reasons behind night settling and night waking
- Strategies to feel less stressed when sleep training
- New parenting strategies for settling your child to sleep, and staying asleep
Our specialist Sleep Practitioners have all been trained by the Southampton NHS Sleep Service and have professional backgrounds in learning disability nursing, social work and teaching. Most importantly, they are also parent/carers of children and teenagers with additional needs.
Available to view on demand until 3 January 2021.
The presentation requires a password to view which will be in your Eventbrite registration email. Please check your junk folder!
This presentation is lead by specialist sleep practitioner Jennie Kettell.
If you haven’t used Zoom before you may find this information helpful. To access the presentation click the red event button in your registration email. Please have the latest version of Zoom installed. You can download it here.
Some areas of PSC work receive no funding at all, for example our Helpline, so we are always grateful for any donations however large or small.
- Wednesday 9 December 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Sunday 3 January 2021 @ 11:59 pm
Online Zoom Event