- This event has passed.
Supporting Autistic Children with Eating Difficulties – Bracknell
- Topic based workshop covering:
- Common food/eating challenges faced by autistic children and their parents/carers
- Restricted diets
- Sensory issues relating to food
- Eating disorders
- Signposting to further support
- Questions & Answers
- Opportunity to talk to other parents and carers
This workshop is primarily for parent/carers living in Berkshire or whose child attends a Berkshire school. A small number of tickets are available for non-Berkshire families and practitioners.
The workshop will be lead by occupational therapist Amy Plumer.
Some areas of PSC work receive no funding at all, for example our Helpline, so we are always grateful for any donations however large or small.
Please note that we cannot accommodate children at this event.