- This event has passed.
Transition to Adulthood Workshop: Berkshire West – Zoom
- To equip parents/carers to enable them to navigate the transition to adulthood and to support their young person with knowledge, skills and confidence.
- Introduction to national agenda on transition to adulthood- best practice and information.
- IASS (Independent Information & Support SEND): Preparing for adulthood – annual reviews, voice of the young person/young adult, legal rights.
- Opportunity to connect with parent forum leads in your local area who have local knowledge of transition provision.
- Opportunity to meet with other parent/carers in your local area who are navigating the transition to adulthood.
Date: Monday 29th March
Time: 10am – 12pm
Cost: Free. Please note that you must be registered with a Berkshire West NHS GP surgery (Reading, Wokingham, West Berkshire) in order to attend. You can check your GP surgery here: https://www.berkshirewestccg.nhs.uk/about-us/primary-care/gp-practices/
The workshop will be delivered by Parenting Special Children and Parent Forum leads from Reading, West Berkshire and Wokingham.
This workshop is funded by the Berkshire West NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), which serves Reading, Wokingham and West Berkshire and is provided as part of the Berkshire West Autism and ADHD Support Service in partnership with Autism Berkshire.
You will need a Zoom account to access this event. You can sign up here: https://zoom.us/freesignup/
Zoom will ask you to register/sign in so please allow time for this before the event starts. The event link, ID and password will be in your Eventbrite registration confirmation email – click the red event button. Please check your junk folder! A reminder will be sent on the morning of the event.
Many of our events have waiting lists. If you are no longer able to attend please let us know so we can offer your place to someone else.
- Monday 29 March 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Zoom Event