If you’re looking for training for practitioners, parents, foster carers or family members on any aspect of parenting or working with children with a range of additional needs and/or disabilities, including looked-after and previously looked-after children, we can help you.
We can provide a one-off workshop or training series covering a variety of topics, including:
- Special Needs (in general)
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
- Dual Diagnosis (Autism and ADHD)
- Introduction to PDA (Pathological Demand Avoidance)
- Sensory Processing
- Understanding and Managing behaviour in children with special needs
- Caring for, or supporting, Looked After and Adopted Children
- Nurturing attachments with children who have experienced trauma of separation or loss
- Managing the stress of Caring
We can also provide more specialist one to one support for families facing more complex challenges or who would be unable to attend a workshop or course.
To find out more or to discuss your requirements, please contact us on 07557 102623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org