If you’re looking for training for practitioners, parents, foster carers or family members on any aspect of parenting or working with children with a range of additional needs and/or disabilities, including looked-after and previously looked-after children, we can help you.
We can provide a one-off workshop or training series covering a variety of topics, including:
- Special Needs (in general)
- Autism, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), and ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
- Dual Diagnosis (Autism and ADHD), and Sensory Processing
- Understanding and Managing Anxiety and/or Behaviour
- Sleep Difficulties
- Caring for, supporting, and nurturing attachments with children who have experienced trauma of separation or loss
- Managing the stress of Caring
We can also provide more specialist one to one support for families facing more complex challenges or who would be unable to attend a workshop or course.
To find out more or to discuss your requirements, please contact us on 0118 9863532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org