Information for Adults
- Information regarding PSC services during the Coronavirus outbreak can be found here.
- Information from Reading Families Forum re CAMHS and Brighter Futures For Children can be found here.
- You can access the One Reading Community Support Hub here.
- Reading’s Information, Advice and Support Service for SEND (IASS) is still open for advice regarding SEN and social care on 0118 937 3421.
- Guidance from the UK government on protecting your child, family and personal assistants can be found here.
- Supporting children and young people with worries about COVID-19 (from Universities of Reading and Oxford) can be found here.
- Supporting children during the Coronavirus pandemic (from Emerging Minds Australia) can be found here.
- Video: How to work from home whilst home schooling (from Pooky Knightsmith) can be found here.
- ‘Sleep Tips’ to help during lockdown can be found here.
- Covid: Survival modes & resurfacing past traumas video (Dr Karen Treisman) can be found here.
- What survival looks like at home – for families affected by trauma (from Beacon House and InnerWorldWork) can be found here.
- Challenging Behaviour – supporting your loved one at home (by The Challenging Behaviour Foundation) can be found here.
Information for Children and Young People
- A child friendly explanation of Coronavirus (from www.mindheart.co) can be found here.
- ‘School is Closed’ social story can be found here.
- ‘The Stay Home Superheroes’ social story (from Sophie’s Stories) can be found here.
- Coronavirus social story using InPrint can be found here.
Advice on social distancing (click on image to enlarge):