Helpline and Diagnosis Support Service (Mon – Thur, 10am – 2.30pm)
Tel: 0118 9863532.
Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.
Trauma and Attachment Service
Please contact Zobia for support.
Tel: 07557 102623
Please contact Jennie and our sleep practitioners for support.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or join our dedicated Facebook page here.
Community Support Groups
Please contact Charlie for support.
Tel: 07810 689679
Please leave a message and Charlie will get back to you as soon as possible.
For any other enquiries please continue to email email@example.com and Polly will do her best to help.
Information for Adults
- #Coping: ‘Family life during the lockdown’ – features the best and most reliable sources of support and information from national agencies and more local organisations. Provided by Berkshire West Safeguarding Children Partnership here.
- Information from Reading Families Forum re CAMHS and Brighter Futures For Children can be found here.
- Berkshire Healthcare Foundation Trust information can be found here and here.
- You can access the One Reading Community Support Hub here.
- Reading’s Information, Advice and Support Service for SEND (IASS) is still open for advice regarding SEN and social care on 0118 937 3421.
- Guidance from the UK government on protecting your child, family and personal assistants can be found here.
- Supporting children and young people with worries about COVID-19 (from Universities of Reading and Oxford) can be found here.
- Supporting children during the Coronavirus pandemic (from Emerging Minds Australia) can be found here.
- Video: How to work from home whilst home schooling (from Pooky Knightsmith) can be found here.
- ‘Sleep Tips’ to help during lockdown can be found here.
- Covid: Survival modes & resurfacing past traumas video (Dr Karen Treisman) can be found here.
- What survival looks like at home – for families affected by trauma (from Beacon House and InnerWorldWork) can be found here.
- Challenging Behaviour – supporting your loved one at home (by The Challenging Behaviour Foundation) can be found here.
Information for Children and Young People
- A child friendly explanation of Coronavirus (from www.mindheart.co) can be found here.
- ‘School is Closed’ social story can be found here.
- ‘The Stay Home Superheroes’ social story (from Sophie’s Stories) can be found here.
- Coronavirus social story using InPrint can be found here.
Advice on social distancing (click on image to enlarge):