Parenting Special Children offers a number of topic-based workshops to professionals working with children and young people with special needs. Some topics are below but please contact PSC for a combination of topics or those that may not be listed below:
- Understanding Autism
- Autism and anxiety
- Autism and behaviour
- Understanding ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- ADHD and anxiety
- ADHD and behaviour
- Dual Diagnosis (Autism and ADHD)
- Introduction to PDA (Pathological Demand Avoidance)
- Sensory Processing
- A range of topics specific to families of Autistic girls
- Sleep for children with special needs
- Understanding the impact of Trauma
- Nurturing attachments with children who have experienced trauma of separation or loss
- Understanding and Managing ADHD, Trauma and Attachment
- Understanding and Managing Neurodevelopmental Conditions. Trauma and Attachment
- Effective Strategies for Looked After/Adopted Children settling and learning at School
Please see this flyer for further information on our service to help support children with early life trauma in schools.
We can also provide more specialist one to one support for families facing more complex challenges or who would be unable to attend a workshop or course.
To find out about costs or to discuss your requirements, please contact us on 07557 102623, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, look at our whole range of courses and workshops in our Service Price Plan.