Parenting Special Children offers a number of topic-based workshops to professionals working with children and young people with special needs. Some topics are below but please contact PSC for a combination of topics or those that may not be listed below:
- Understanding Autism
- Autism and anxiety
- Autism and behaviour
- Understanding ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- ADHD and anxiety
- ADHD and behaviour
- Dual Diagnosis (Autism and ADHD)
- Introduction to PDA (Pathological Demand Avoidance)
- Sensory Processing
- A range of topics specific to families of Autistic girls
- Sleep for children with special needs
- Understanding the impact of Trauma
- Nurturing attachments with children who have experienced trauma of separation or loss
- Understanding and Managing ADHD, Trauma and Attachment
- Understanding and Managing Neurodevelopmental Conditions. Trauma and Attachment
- Effective Strategies for Looked After/Adopted Children (LAAC) settling and learning at School
To find out about costs or to discuss your requirements, please contact us on 07557 102623 or email email@example.com
We have the following events coming up:
- 19 June 2019 – Impact of trauma and insecure attachments on children’s behaviours. This workshop will go through the impact of trauma and insecure attachments as well as strategies to support children to feel safe, regulate their emotions and learn to build trust again.
- 8 July 2019 – Challenges for children affected by alcohol during pregnancy. Primarily for parent/carers but some practitioner tickets also available.
- 16 July 2019 – Sleep Course for Professionals. A course for professionals working with children and adults with neuro-developmental conditions (e.g. Autism, ADHD).